My family just got back from vacation in St. George Island! I have tons of content for my blog from our vacation and I did my first vlog! ( Click here ) We had lots of fun exploring the Island and I will do a travel blog post later.
I love my socks from deadsoxy!
They are so comfy and there are so many cute prints! I love always having socks on and these are the perfect socks! Shop DeadSoxy here
I have had tons of questions about where I got this swimsuit, If you want to shop my swimsuit I have a link and a picture listed above that you can click on or here. 🙂 This is one of my favorite swimsuits ever. Most of my swimsuits are high waisted and I love this style.
Instead of a bucket list I am making a reverse bucket list which is all of the places that I have been to and what I did there.
- Florida. We visited Pensacola and we stayed 3 times for vacation. Then we went to Orlando and we went to Disney world. Next we went to Cocoa Beach and Daytona. (last Blog Post)
- Kentucky. We went to Louisville for my sisters Fine Arts Festival. We visited the Louisville Slugger Factory and Kentucky Kingdom which was a amusement park and water park.
- Oklahoma. Oklahoma is where I was born and lived there for three years. My cousins and Aunts also live there.
- Colorado. When we went to Colorado we stayed with our friends.
- St. Louis, Mo. We have been here many times for surgeries and Dr. appointments for my sister.
- Kansas City, Mo. I’ve been here a couple of times for my sister also.
- Texas. My Family lives in Texas so we visit sometimes for graduation and other events.
- Alabama. When we went to Alabama we visited a museum with people who acted out the past presidents.
- Kansas. We stayed at a hotel when we met up with family/friends.
- Mississippi. We passed through Mississippi on our way to Florida.
- Tennessee. We also passed through Tennessee on our way to Florida.
- Branson, Mo. We visit here often for Silver dollar city which is an amusement park with old time shops shows and ride.